If you’ve never been to a craft workshop, it can seem daunting. You will have lots of questions and may wonder if you can make anything.
Here’s a glimpse into my workshops:
- You will be warmly welcomed and introduced to all the other attendees
- You will be provided with all the tools needed for the session. This includes the clay and use of a pasta machine
- I usually have samples of items made with polymer clay on display to (hopefully) provide you with inspiration.
- At the start of the session, I explain what you will be creating and how you will do it.
- Throughout the session, I will demonstrate each step and then you will practice yourself.
- Once your unique creation is finished, it will be baked. And then it’s yours forever!
So that’s a bit about the description BUT how will you feel?
These are a few words from past participants:
“fun” ‘relaxing’ ‘interesting and achievable’ ‘therapeutic’ ‘ thoroughly enjoyable’
Well, you will meet some amazing people. I know I have. People come in not knowing what to expect, maybe a bit nervous, but after a while, everyone is talking, laughing and enjoying their creative journey.
This is community.
This is a Beadeze workshop.
Experience this for yourself at any of the upcoming workshops!