Terms and conditions
Please read these terms of sale carefully. By using this site you are agreeing to follow and abide by these terms and conditions. The Terms and Conditions may be revised at any time without notice to you.
Every effort is made to show and describe the jewellery accurately as possible. A guarantee is not made that your computer will display the colours accurately. Every effort is made to show the products as accurately as possible.
No contract will come into force between you and I unless and until we accept your order in accordance with the procedure detailed below. In order to ensure you have entered into a contract, you will need to do the following:
- You must add the item(s) to your shopping basket and proceed to the checkout
- You must confirm your order and consent to these terms of sale
- You must enter your payment details
- You will be sent an initial order confirmation
- We will check we are able to meet your order and send a processing confirmation
- PLEASE NOTE: At this point your order will become a binding contract
- If your order can’t be met, then an email will be sent to you
If you are not satisfied with your order upon receipt, a refund will be issued using the same method originally used by you to pay for your item(s). Your refund will be processed within 5 working days and not longer than 28 working days from the day your item has been returned to me.
Under the UK’s Distance Selling Regulations, you may cancel your order at any time within 14 working days after the day you received the relevant item(s). You must provide written notice of your cancellation within those 14 working days.